On Friday night, M asked me if I wanted to go to San Francisco with him for the weekend to get away. Even though I really wanted to go, I was deterred by the fact that a flight would be expensive. Instead, we decided that it would be a better idea to head to San Diego. Even though it was just a short visit, it was a nice, relaxing one for us.
I am only tutoring on Friday this week since the two boys are on spring break. I also don't have the usual science class this week since we have a 6 hour class next week. That means, hopefully, that I will be able to catch up on all the assignments that I have due over the next couple of weeks!
On my to-do list this week:
- Get caught up with Elementary Art readings [3 chapters] and notes
- Make a list assignments and due dates through the end of the year
- Work on my 28 before 28 list! [I have less than 1 month left!!]
- Go for a run! [I'd like to do this several times this week since I wont be working late!]
- Write up my formal Science lesson plan
- Start counting calories religiously
- Write a cover letter for applying to jobs
- Figure out what art lesson I am going to teach my third graders
- Win our indoor soccer game tonight!
Week 4, I'm well rested and ready for you. Bring it!