I love this picture of M. I took it a few weeks ago in downtown LA. There is something about M walking past the pattern of arches and lights that captivates me.
I left my camera in the third grade classroom, so even though I found my camera cord, I have no camera to hook up to it! I am hoping that it is still there when I show up tomorrow morning! [Nice one, Leni.]
Tonight after tutoring, I am going to drive up to see M for "dinner with a client". I see it as a fun dinner where I get to dress up. (I haven't had one of those in a long time.)
Some random things:
- I am finally back into the groove of juggling tutoring, teaching, babysitting, and being a student and it feels good. [Although, finding time for myself has become nearly impossible.]
- My roommate search has been unsuccessful so far. Err.
- More recently, M and I have been discussing details about our wedding. We still don't have a wedding date, but at least there's more talk about the where and who.
- I am becoming more and more comfortable teaching lately. I have little to no anxiety about having to teach the 31 students on my own while being observed by a teacher who has taught first grade for over 20 years. That feels good.
- My blog reader is back to 1000+.
- We won our first soccer game last week!
- I don't mind having to get up at 6 everyday (assuming I'm in bed sometime between 10 and 11pm the night before!)