Isn't that photo of Orange County just gorgeous?! I can't remember being ever able to see out this far. I love the snow on the mountain tops. I pulled over while driving, just to snap this photo!
This week as been a little rough. I've been trying to get back into the groove of school, teaching and tutoring. I think I finally have it down. I'm hoping it runs smoothly from here on out.
This week's Ups:
- I'm ahead in my assignments.
- I found out that Monday is a holiday. (Thanks, Brandi, for the reminder!)
- I used moisturizer everyday.
- Played soccer!
- Haven't gotten sick (again) yet!
This week's Downs:
- I will need to save more money for tuition than I originally calculated. (I didn't account for all my monthly bills when I did my financial calculations. Errr!)
- I still have not been able to find a roommate. Come on Craigslist!
- I lost a toenail. [From a previous injury. I actually have two injured toenails ... the other one hasn't fallen off yet.] I'm hoping it grows in really quickly!