Compared to previous years, I really struggled with finishing this list. Some of the items were easy to come up with and were on the list since early May. The list, however, remained unfinished for months because I was struggling to find fun, challenging things to add in order to complete the list. Lucky for me, my readers came to my rescue. I used your help from this post and also this one to create my list, so THANK YOU to everyone who contributed ideas!!! Here is the anxiously awaited list.
My 28 before 28:
- Ride a ferris wheel. Document with photos.
- Run a half-marathon. [Nov. 14,2010!!!]
- Paint more. A lot more!
- Learn to make bread.
- Learn to make dog biscuits.
- Pay it forward. At least 3 times! [1, 2, 3]
- Lose the poundage once and for all.
- Go 1 month without spending money on extras.
- Scan important documents.
- Try to get in contact with Elizabeth Garrett.
- Work on my handwriting and calligraphy.
- Travel down PCH/101.
- Wander aimlessly.
- Visit Lor in St. Louis.
- Master the Lion Cut.
- Practice photography.
- Get back into Yoga, regularly.
- Plan a vacation.
- Take a risk. Do something I normally wouldn't do.
- Buy new running shoes.
- Set a date.
- Find a part-time job to help pay for school expenses.
- Visit the flea market or thrift stores at least 3 times. [1, 2, 3]
- Have a picnic.
- Bring back Project Me.
- Visit North Carolina.
- Go on a sisters road trip.
- Confront a fear.
Since it took so long for me to complete the list, some of the items have already been accomplished. After all, the list was started in May. As usual, I will cross off the items as I complete them so you (and I) can track my progress. The list will hopefully be completed by my 28th birthday on May 9, 2011.
If one of your suggestions actually made my 28 before 28 list, you should have received an email from me requesting your mailing address. I will be mailing out those little surprises to you by the end of the week!